Candidates seeking positions
- Accounting Partner, Sydney / Central Coast Chartered accountant, 10+ years business services / tax and tech experience, expert in business process management and cloudbased accounting applications such as Xero
- Accounting Partner, Sydney Northern Suburbs / Central CoastÂ Chartered accountant, 20+ years business services / tax experience, $250K transferable fees
- Accounting Partner, Sydney Northern BeachesÂ Chartered accountant, 6+ years business services / tax experience
- Accounting Partner, Sydney MetroÂ Chartered accountant, 10+ years business services / tax experience, $150K transferable fees, fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese
- Accounting Partner, Newcastle Chartered accountant, 15+ years business services / tax experience, $200K transferable fees
- Accounting Partner,Â Newcastle / Hunter ValleyChartered Accountant, 12+ years business services / tax experience, extensive commercial accounting package experience and an expert in software report writing
Want to know more about one of these candidates? Contact Us
Business succession is a complex problem, and the solution to that problem often goes beyond a simple sale of business. Adding an equity partner can be a big part of the solution.
Adding an equity partner can change a business for the better:
- Bringing in a seasoned equity partner can be a good option for a business owner seeking a gradual and managed exit, or trying to adjust their work/life balance.
- Adding an equity partner with a new skill set is a great way to broaden the service offering of an established business.
Times of change are times of opportunity.
Some practice owners are choosing to leave the industry, which means that there are a lot of skilled professionals seeking new positions.
Are you looking to make a change?
- For businesses that are in their growth phase this represents an excellent opportunity to add to your talent pool
- For professionals, this means that you need to let potential employers know that you are ready and willing to step up to a new challenge
Everyone needs good support staff.
If your firm is going to be agile enough to survive and thrive you need to be able to reach talented people to fill staff openings.
Let us know what you need:
- For business owners - tell us your specific requirements. High-end staff positions often dictate a need for very specific skills and experience, beyond what is covered in conventional recruitment methods.
- If you are seeking a staff position, you need to know your advantages. Perhaps you have a familiarity with a particular kind of accounting work? Or a particular piece of software or methodology? If you've been doing something for a long time you can start to imagine that it is easy - but to someone lacking that experience your skills will be extremely valuable. Know what you have to offer!