Account Practice Equity Partner / Director Position
Canberra, Australian Capital T
- Ref: 132056
- Salary: $250,000 + bonus
Our client, a leading Canberra based accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking to appoint a partner level candidate to manage part of its AAA- rated client base. The opportunity would suit a talented CA or CPA who is seeking a director/partner level role. Subject to qualification, you will be offer equity in the firm after 12 months, which will principally be internally funded.
The position may suit a practitioner seeking to merge with a larger practice. So the structure of the appointment is dependent on your situation – however the ongoing nature of the position will involve:
- Strong existing client relationships ready to be passed to incoming professional
- Salary of $250k+ bonus
- Your current clients remaining on your account should you exit the business.
Who are you?
- You may be current tier 1 or tier 2 partner not happy with the direction of the firm or your career path;
- You may be waiting for the step to partner which has been slowed by current market machinations – Covid or otherwise;
- You may be ex big 4 or second tier having left to “run your own show” and now having seen both worlds want the support, transaction breadth and comradery that a larger group can bring but still retain the vitality, energy and support of a smaller practice.
- You will have terrific customer relationships who will likely follow you wherever you go because of your passion for your and their businesses.
Who are we?
- Headed by a respected market leader in the sector with a vibrant plan for the future, the founder an ex big 4 partner loves working with his team to grow many of Canberra's largest and most progressive businesses.
- The business services all accounting requirements and also adds higher value services across strategy, corporate finance, family office and SME business practice.
- The firm is very lifestyle focused, providing flexible working arrangement to their team and a brilliantly designed workplace environment. The team culture is one where the individuals work together in a collegiate and supportive manner, which collectively has the proven track record of delivery great outcomes for both the team and clients.
- As an incoming leader you will be allocated a significant share of the firm's client base to manage and nurture. You will also have a team of highly skilled professionals to call on plus access to the very latest and best technology and resources.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Mark Witt CA on 0407 006438 or email@example.com or click on the Register Now button above. Alternatively please click on this link to book a call with me. Your enquiry will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account