Accounting Equity Partnership Position - Newcastle
- Ref: 130760
- Salary: (not disclosed)
Equity Partner Position in an Accounting Firm located in Newcastle, NSW.
Summary of role
- Due to practice growth and pending retire of a partner our client is looking for a qualified CA or CPA to manage a portfolio of SME businesses and property investment client dealing with their accounting and taxation requirements.
- Client and staff management experience is essential together with the proactive ability to push the business forward.
- Maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients and assisting with the development of new business
- Provide clear leadership to the team and participate in business development activities
- CA or CPA qualified with experience dealing with SME clients
- Ability to manage clients and staff.
- A working knowledge of the various taxes involved in dealing with owner managed businesses.
- Experience in business development and networking would be useful but not essential but a genuine interest in being involved is essential.
- Ideally, an existing base of $150K+ in client fees, however please note this is not a requirement.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please click on the REGISTER NOW button (to the right) or contact Mark Witt CA on 1300 722 452. Please note your enquiry will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account