Salaried Partnership in leading boutique Chartered Accounting Firm
Sydney Northern Suburbs, NSW
- Ref: 129026
- Salary: (not disclosed)
Salaried Partner position in the accounting practice located in the Hills District of Sydney with very attractive remuneration package and conditions. The practice has an excellent reputation in the market place and has a relatively young team of partners. You'll be working with a strong mix of medium business clients - this well established portfolio offers strong rewards and professional development prospects.
This exciting partnership role will enable you to advise and assist on a broad range of taxation and business services matters including business management advice, tax structuring, financing and compliance obligations.
- Excellent quality client base
- Exciting opportunity for personal growth and career advancement
- Fantastic remuneration; work within a small committed team of partners using the very latest technology
- Management of a quality portfolio of clients.
- The provision of tax advice to clients.
- Coordinating accounting and tax staff in managing the business service and tax compliance obligations of the clients.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
- CA or CPA
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a public practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
The remuneration package has been designed to secure a high quality practitioner and will reward a high achiever appropriately along with providing excellent career progression.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please click on the REGISTER NOW button (to the right) or contact Mark Witt CA on 1300 722 452. Please note your enquiry will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account