Audit Partner Position
- Ref: 132071
- Salary: (not disclosed)
The pending retirement of the firms audit partner has a created a tremendous opportunity for an RCA to join this highly progressive Sydney CBD firm with a young and vibrant culture. The qualifying applicant will be offered a salaried partner role with the opportunity to become an equity partner should they so choose. The firm has developed a brilliant culture, with partners working as a unit and lifestyle and flexible working conditions an important part of the mix. The firm is at that $10M+ fee level which means its not too small or large - making it an attractive alternative to the big 4 or second tier.
- Taking clients over from the retiring partner and developing and maintaining the exisitng strong working relationships with those clients;
- Providing guidance and expertise to Audit team members and ensure audit procedures are followed;
- Collaborating to plan objectives and devise an Audit strategy that appropriately identifies and addresses the Audit risks;
- Planning and coordinating Audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met.
As an applicant you’ll:
- Be an RCA ;
- Have 5+ years of external audit experience within a professional services firm;
- Have knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current auditing and tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Possess the ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
Interested? If so please contact Mark Witt CA at email@example.com or 1300 722 452 or register your on this page and I'll call you. Alternatively, please click on this link to book a call with me. Please note your enquiry will be treated in the utmost confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account