Audit Partner Position
- Ref: 132074
- Salary: (not disclosed)
Looking to move to the country? This exceptional audit partner position is with a leading Tamworth based chartered accounting firm and has arisen as a result of the pending retirement of the audit partner. It is envisaged that the person applying for this role would be transitioned to a partnership position within the firm in the short term. The firm is very progressive and has a first class reputation within the New England region.
- Taking clients over from the retiring partner and developing and maintaining the exisitng strong working relationships with those clients;
- Providing guidance and expertise to Audit team members and ensure audit procedures are followed;
- Collaborating to plan objectives and devise an Audit strategy that appropriately identifies and addresses the Audit risks;
- Planning and coordinating Audit engagements ensuring key deliverables are met.
As an applicant you’ll:
- Be an RCA ;
- Have 5+ years of external audit experience within a professional services firm;
- Have knowledge and understanding of Australian reporting requirements especially AIFRS Accounting, current auditing and tax legislation and Corporation Act, ASIC and ASX requirements;
- Possess the ability to build excellent client relationships, with a strong track record of delivering high quality outcomes.
Interested? If so please contact Mark Witt CA at email@example.com or 1300 722 452 or register your on this page and I'll call you. Alternatively, please click on this link to book a call with me. Please note your enquiry will be treated in the utmost confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account