Accounting partnership opportunity (or small firm structured merger/acquisition)
- Ref: 126520
- Salary: $350,000-$550,000
Join this highly rated east coast firm with a proven business model providing accounting and high-end corporate advisory to first class clients.
Our client, a leading Australian accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking to grow its position on the east coast. They wish to expand their presence starting in Sydney and Melbourne and subsequently the Brisbane market by:
- appointing one or more partners; and/or
- merging with a small 1 or 2 partner accounting practice who are seeking the resources of a larger group.
The structure of the appointment is dependent on the situation – however the ongoing nature of the position will involve:
- Strong existing business ready to be passed to incoming partner (s)
- Salary up to $350k base
- STI (up to $100k pa)
- LTI (up to $100k pa PLUS equity in practice)
- Your current clients (onboarded now or in the next 18 months) will remain on the incoming partner’s account should they exit the business.
Who are you?
- You may be current tier 1 or tier 2 partner not happy with the direction of the firm or your career path;
- You may be waiting for the step to partner which has been slowed by current market machinations – Covid or otherwise;
- You may be ex big 4 or second tier having left to “run your own show” and now having seen both worlds want the support, transaction breadth and comradery that a larger group can bring but still retain the vitality, energy and support of a smaller practice.
- You will have terrific customer relationships who will likely follow you wherever you go because of your passion for your and their businesses.
Who are we?
- Headed by a respected market leader in the sector with a new plan for the future. The Founder is ex big 4 partner, and then founded a successful mid-sized group before creating the firm. He loves getting involved with business development and is committed to drive the business growth side-by-side the incoming team.
- The business services all accounting requirements and also adds higher value services across strategy, corporate finance, family office and SME business practice.
- A partnership with a mid-sized corporate finance house provides mutual transaction flow and interesting work between the groups.
- We want to create a structure where the team and the individual work together in a collegiate and supportive role – not only across the room but across borders.
- We want the incoming leaders to grow this business with us to better serve a wider group of growing customers to at least the level we have delivered to date. Together we think we can go above this.
- As you can see, many will suit and enjoy this opportunity. Contact the two consultants below for a confidential discussion on:
- Remuneration structure;
- Treatment of your existing client base;
- Support and transaction flow; and
- Our detailed requirements.
To learn more about this opportunity please contact Mark Witt CA on 0407 006438 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Jason Shepherd on 0411 427 176 or email@example.com .
Alternative please register your interest by clicking on the REGISTER NOW button above.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account