Accounting Practice Partnership - Business Services / Tax
- Ref: 132073
- Salary: (not disclosed)
Looking to take your family on a tree change? This equity partner position in an accounting practice located in the New England Region of NSW comes with an attractive remuneration package plus lifestyle. The practice has an excellent reputation in the market place and has a diverse and collegiate team of partners. You'll be working with a interesting mix of medium business clients - this well established portfolio offers excellent rewards and professional development prospects.
This exciting partnership role will enable you to advise and assist on a broad range of taxation and business services matters including business management advice, tax structuring, financing and compliance obligations.
- Excellent quality client base
- Exciting opportunity for personal growth and career advancement
- Fantastic remuneration; work within a small committed team of partners using the very latest technology
- Management of a quality portfolio of clients.
- The provision of tax advice to clients.
- Coordinating accounting and tax staff in managing the business service and tax compliance obligations of the clients.
Experience and Technical Competencies:
- CA or CPA
- Minimum 7 years working experience in a public practice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
The remuneration package has been designed to secure a high quality practitioner and will reward a high achiever appropriately along with providing excellent career progression.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please click on the REGISTER NOW button (to the right) or contact Mark Witt CA on 1300 722 452. Please note your enquiry will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Want more information?
Register or Login to pursue this opportunity further and we will add it to your MyExchange page.Register Now
Login to your account